Raymarine CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module
Engineered for serious anglers, the CP470 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP470's advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Rated for offshore use and rough conditions, the CP470 intelligently filters out unwanted noise while producing high resolution fish targets and reliable bottom tracking.Serious Offshore Sonar
Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine’s exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
- Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000ft. (3,000m) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP470 delivers sharper, more defined fish targets and automatically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
- TruZoom™ magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution
Choose optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to match your fishing preferences.
- The CP470 automatically recognizes connected transducers and adjust sonar parameters for optimized performance
- View and control each CHIRP channel independently and create your own combination of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine’s LightHouse II powered multifunction displays
Raymarine CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module E70298
- Brands Raymarine
- Product Code: CP470 Chirp
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,080.20