Raymarine DST810 Thru Hull Depth / Speed / Temperature Smart Transducer with Trim & Heal and Bluetooth Connectivity
DST810 0° Nylon Thru-Hull Depth/Speed/Temperature Smart Transducer
The DST810 Smart transducer is an all-in-one depth, speed, and temperature sensor for Raymarine instruments.
The DST810 also features an attitude sensor for measuring heal/trim and pitch/roll data. Built-in Bluetooth and Airmar’s CAST mobile app enable simple calibration of the DST810.
A SeaTalkng connector provides a direct connection to a SeaTalkng backbone or NMEA2000 via an optional adaptor.
Depth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude
For a product to be considered “breakthrough,” it has to vastly change conventional behavior and enhance abilities. The new DST810 Smart Multisensor, together with Airmar's CAST™ App, is the convergence of advanced hull data, matched with a simple and reliable way to calibrate accurate speed via a wireless device. This changes how boaters receive and deliver information to get greater performance from their hull. It is a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed-through-water regardless of what display system is on board. The DST810 and Airmar CAST App deliver capabilities that until now, were only available through expensive PC based software.
Besides water temperature, depth and newly upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output, the DST810 features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data. This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST App, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges both fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
All speed calibrations and NMEA configurations are stored in the DST810 sensor—not in the displays.
- NEW – 5 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making
- NEW – Integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim benefits sailing and power boats
- Simple attitude calibration to correct for off-center mounting
- NEW – Wireless connectivity to Airmar's CAST App has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way regardless of the instrument brand or model that is on board
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range
- Advanced Speed Calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software
- Enable and disable PGN’s and set offset and output rates
- 0.9 kg (2.0 lb)—Plastic
- 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)—Bronze
- 1.9 kg (4.2 lb)—Stainless Steel
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Data Update Rate:
- Depth: 1X/second
- Speed: 5X/second
- Heel/Trim: 10X/second
- Attitude Accuracy: +/– 1° nominal after sensor calibration
- Depth Frequency: 235 kHz
- Minimum Depth Range: 0.5 m (1.6')
- Maximum Depth Range: Up to 100 m (330')—NMEA 2000®
- Speed Range: Up to 45 knots
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10')
- Pulse Rate: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mile
- Supply Voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC—per NMEA 2000
- Supply Current: <200 mA—per NMEA 2000®
- Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30 feet depending on mount location
- Standard Cable Length: 6 m (20') DeviceNet—NMEA 2000®
- Temperature Sensor Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)
- Temperature Sensor Range: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 3
- CE Regulation: Complies to IERC60945
Raymarine DST810 Smart™ Multisensor IDST810-002 E70617
- Brands Airmar
- Product Code: DST810
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £324.17