A large display integrates speed, Trim speed, temperature and time, as well as outputting essential NavBus and NMEA data.
- Giant 1.5" [38mm] digits for fantastic visibility
- NavBus connection for systemwide control of backlighting and countdown timers
- NavBus connection for data repeat
- Speed range: 0-50 knots/0-58 mph/0-93 km/h
- Able to display speed from the paddle wheel sensor or from a GPS as SOGTrip and sum logs auto range to 1,999 units
- Average and maximum speeds
- Displays speed in knots, MPH or KPH
- Select resolution of 0.1 or 0.01
- Trim speed function for tuning
- Variable damping for optimum readings in all conditions
- Countdown timer function (from 1 to 10 min.)
- External alarm option (visual or audible).
- Water Temperature (0°C to 37.7°C /32°F to 99.9°F )
- Easy calibration
- NMEA outputs (PTTKV, vHW, MTW, vLW).
- Supplied standard with protection cover.
- Simple installation with Navman's through bulkhead mounting tube system.
Navman 3100s Speed head no transducer
- Brands Navman
- Product Code: 3100s Speed
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £149.17