Sterling Power Prosplit R 12V 120A PSR122 120A battery combiner with zero volt drop
Other advantages of the Zero Volt Drop Intelligent Alternator Distribution System
1) Distributes the most power to the battery bank which demands it.
2) Isolates a battery bank when there is any attempt to back feed the power from the full battery bank to a more demanding battery system.
3) Isolates full batteries to ensure empty batteries can charge faster from a standard regulator maintaining the engine start battery requirements as paramount.
4) Isolates the main alternator from all the batteries in the event of a failure of the alternator’s own regulator. This prevents the batteries from boiling.
5) Isolates any battery bank which tries to back feed a high voltage from a different source. i.e. if there was a defective battery charger on one battery bank trying to back feed into another battery bank then the unit would disconnect that battery bank to save the others.
6) L.E.D. display shows which channels are in use and which are not.
7) Overload design, for example, our model rated for a 180A is actually continually rated for 240A with overload in excess of 2000A
8) Fail-safe, in event of unit failure the engine start battery and alternator remain connected, ensuring the safe running of the boat/vehicle. It prioritizes the engine start battery charging over all other battery bank outputs.
NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY MODERN EUROPEAN VEHICLE OR ANY VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH AN ADVANCED ECU. FOR SUITABLE PRODUCTS LOOK TO THE RANGE OF REGENERATIVE BRAKING FRIENDLY, SUCH AS THE BATTERY TO BATTERY CHARGER.
Sterling Power Prosplit R 12V 120A PSR122
- Brands Sterling Power
- Product Code: Sterling Power Prosplit PSR122 12v
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £99.17