Xsonic P95M Plastic 300 W In-Hull medium chirp Depth Only : Black 9 pin xsonic connector: Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft).
Part Number: 31-785-1-01 + 33-1394-01
A perfect solution to solid fibreglass hulled boat owners that are looking for great performance at a great price. The P95M is a 300 watt, single frequency Chirp in-hull transducer working on the medium frequency band (95-155kHz). This frequency is great for both inshore salt water as well as lakes and provides amazing target definition out to 115 metres.
Xsonic P95M Chirp Depth Transducer
The P95M is a plastic, in-hull medium chirp, depth sensor. Easy to install, accommodating deadrise angles up to 22°, it is ideal for inshore use on motorboats with outboard engines, small racing yachts and RIBs.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground.
Easy To Install
- Mounted inside the hull, installation is easy and requires no holes to be drilled in the hull.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- Accomodates deadrise angles from 2° to 22°.
- Reduce the risk with this simple "no holes" solution with zero hull protrusions
For sale by authorised Airmar, Navico, Lowrance award winning service dealer.
JG Technologies Ltd., Weymouth, Dorset UK
Over 20 years selling Marine Electronics
Airmar P95M Chirp In hull transducer for Navico Xsonic chirp sounders 31-785-1-01
- Brands Airmar
- Product Code: P95M Xsonic plug
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £274.17