Brand new boxed Navman 3150 display head. Also works with Navman 3100, Northstar W310 and W315 transducers. These being the "s" suffix were built on the revised tooling and production line in New Zealand so they don't suffer from the typical fading out of the LCD display.
Navman Wind 3150s Analogue Wind Speed and Direction Indicator
(control unit only, no masthead unit)
The Navman Wind 3150s analogue wind speed and direction finder is an ideal compliment to 3100s instruments. Wind speed data is available in an analogue display, on a large dial with innovative design. Starboard and port colour coding facilitate instant reading.
- NavBus connection for system wide controls
- NavBus connection for data repeat
- 'Locked-Angle' function allows you to steer the boat easily to a pre-selected wind angle.
- True wind speed & true wind direction when connected to a SPEED 3100 log, Navman chartplotter or any compatible NMEA device
- NMEA 0183 input (RMC, VHW, and VTG) and output (MWV and VPW)
- Combined 'analogue' and digital display
- Wind speed range 0-99 knots, 0-50 m/s
- Apparent & true wind direction (digital & 'analogue')
- Maximum wind speed and variable wind speed alarm.
- Supplied standard with protection cover.
- Simple installation with Navman's through bulkhead mounting tube system
These are new units with 1 year warranty for sale by JG Technologies Ltd, Weymouth, Dorset UK
Navman 3150s Analogue Wind Speed and Direction Indicator 56132
- Brands Navman
- Product Code: Navman 3150s
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £124.17