This intelligent 9"
sailing data display offers unparalleled visibility from all angles and
distances on-board. With complete data customisation including a choice
of easy to use multi-function templates, and automatic dashboards based
on your point of sail. Whether racing or cruising, you will never be
out of touch. Nemesis allows you to define how you see the data you
want, and when, no matter what the conditions, providing an intuitive
link between your trusted instrument network and the real world.
- Wide choice of digital data displays including graphical gauges, SailSteer, tank levels, IP camera views, histograms and images
- Automatic Context modes: Upwind, Reaching, Downwind, Pre-start
- Bright, crisp IPS SolarMax HD touch screen, with super-wide viewing angles
- Touch-screen and Apple Watch® control
- Adjustable data sizes, palettes and backlight for optimal viewing in all conditions, with or without polarised sunglasses
- Mount in portrait or landscape
- Connect multiple screens via the Nemesis Hub
- Ethernet and/or NMEA 2000
Visibility & versatility
A bright IPS SolarMax™ HD touch screen, with super-wide viewing
angles and the ability to view with or without polarised sunglasses from
anywhere on-board. With adjustable data sizes, palettes and
backlighting, this display offers optimal viewing in all conditions,
whether on the mast or in the cockpit.
This all-in-one customisable display can be mounted in either
portrait or landscape. The easy to use drag & drop editor provides a
wide choice of graphical gauges, SailSteer™, tank levels, digital data,
IP camera views, histograms and images. With this, you have the freedom
to select the data, visualisation and set size and position that you
want; or you can simply choose from a choice of pre-selected built-in
B&G dashboards and templates. Additional automatic context modes
allow you to choose the sailing data you want to display based on your
point of sail or sailing mode: Upwind, Reaching, Downwind or Pre-start.
Integration & control
The use of commercial grade components, hours of testing and
development by sailors in all conditions, combined with the most
accurate sailing data available from your B&G network and
instruments, will ensure you have complete trust in Nemesis. The
reliability and accuracy of both the data and the display will give you
the confidence you need to make the right decisions. Control your
display on the touch screen or via an Apple Watch.