Xsonic P79 Plastic 600 W In-Hull 50/200 Khz Depth Only : Black 9 pin connector: Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft).
Part Number: 000-13942-001
Xsonic P79 Depth Transducer
The P79 is a plastic, in-hull dual-frequency, depth sensor. Easy to install, accomodating deadrise angles up to 22°, it is ideal for inshore use on motorboats with outboard engines, small racing yachts and RIBs.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground.
Easy To Install
- Mounted inside the hull, installation is easy and requires no holes to be drilled in the hull.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- Accomodates deadrise angles from 2° to 22°.
- Reduce the risk with this simple "no holes" solution with zero hull protrusions
For sale by authorised Airmar, Navico, Lowrance award winning service dealer.
JG Technologies Ltd., Weymouth, Dorset UK
Over 20 years selling Marine Electronics
Airmar P79 600 watt, In hull Depth Transducer Black Xsonic 9 pin plug
- Brands Airmar
- Product Code: P79 Xsonic plug
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £124.17