QK-A032-AIS NMEA 2000/0183 Bi-directional Gateway + WiFi
- Connects NMEA 2000 network to NMEA 0183 instruments or devices
- Converts NMEA 0183 sentences to NMEA 2000 PNGs and vice versa
- WiFi access to your combined data both with and without a router
- USB connection
- AIS version (A032-S)
- Unlike most other N2K gateways on the market, whose AIS versions drop other functionality, the A032-AIS converts ALL the messages of the standard version, plus AIS messages.
The QK-A032 bi-directional gateway provides straight forward connection of NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000 networks.
The Bi-directional gateway will let you:
- Connect NMEA 0183 equipment to your and NMEA 2000 bus
- Converts NMEA protocols in both directions, 0183 to 2000 and 2000 to 0183
- View the combined data through a chart plotter or USB and WiFi to your laptop, tablet or smart phone.
Connect 0183 equipment to the high-speed world of N2K networking. Cross-protocol connectivity and conversions allows you to use both NMEA protocols on your boat.
- Converts the most common NMEA 0183 sentences into NMEA 2000 PGNs
- Converts the most common NMEA 2000 PGNs into NMEA 0183 sentences
- WiFi/USB NMEA messages output
- Pre-fitted cables for ease of instalation
- WiFi supports Ad-hoc and station mode (Connects Wirelessly ‘peer to peer’ without a router or through a router to all connected devices)
- Configurable baud rate (default baud rate is set to 4800bps, but configurable using Configuration software)
- Galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 0183 input and NMEA 2000 CAN bus connection
- Free Firmware updates provided when new features and conversions are added
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS iphone (Configuration and updates require a Windows PC with USB port)
Quark-Elec QK-A032-AIS NMEA 2000/0183 Bi-directional Gateway + WiFi
- Product Code: QK-A032-AIS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £104.00