Lowrance 4G Broadband Radar
Based upon the highly acclaimed 3G broadband radar, the 4G version offers extended range and improved target detection. It also includes advanced features with such as beam sharpening and high speed 48rpm mode.
Broadband radar differs to conventional pulsed radar by having separate transmit and receive antennae and almost continuously transmits (at a lower power than pulsed radar) and receives. Traditional pulsed radar uses one antenna to both transmit and receive; the radar transmits a high power short pulse, then switches off the transmitter to listen for the return pulse.
• No blind spot as associated with pulse radar transmit/receive switching
• Better target separation
• Unrivalled short range performance with a 1/32nm range
• No magnetron 2 minute warm up. Instant on in less than 16 seconds.
• Emission safe - with less harmful x-band radiation than traditional pulse radar.
• Low power consumption
• MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 20 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
• Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
• High-Speed Mode: Select 36 RPM for almost instant updating at less than 1 nm.
• Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
• Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbour/marina and offshore modes.
• Dual range for simultaneous display of two different ranges (NSE and NSO only)
• High speed 48rpm mode for almost instant updating at less than 1nm (NSE and NSO only)
• Beam sharpening to control the level of target separation
• Advanced Noise rejection control for improved range performance
• Improved sidelobe clutter rejection - improved the ability to see smaller targets in heavy seas
• Range 36nm with 18 range scales
• Mounting Bolts 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
• Waterproof Standard IPX6
• Height: 280 mm \ 11 in
• Diameter: 488 mm \ 19.2 in
• Weight: 7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs.
• Humidity: +35°C (95°F) 95% RH
• Operating Temperature -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
• Power Supply: 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
• Power Consumption: 20W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
• Power Consumption Standby 2.9W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
In the box:
• 4g radome
• 10m Radar interconnection (9mm diameter) cable
• RI10 interface box
• 6ft ethernet cable
Compatible with multifunction displays.
*Note: A heading sensor is needed for MARPA and radar overlay . For overlay only use the point-1 heading sensor.
4G Broadband Radar for Lowrance 000-10901-001
- Brands Lowrance
- Product Code: 4G Broadband Radar for Lowrance
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,540.83