3G Broadband Radar for Simrad: Includes Scanner, scanner cable 20 m (66 ft), RI10 interface box, Yellow Ethernet cable - 1.8 m (6 ft)
Part Number: 000-10420-001
Broadband 3G™ Radar
This revolutionary FMCW radar boasts outstanding performance, with crystal clear imagery, for novice and expert users alike.
- Superior short-range target discrimination allows clear identification of targets near your boat.
Crystal Clear Image
- Fantastic for tight manoeuvres in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Proven Harbour and Offshore auto modes offer a simple solution that requires no tuning.
MARPA Target Tracking
- Track up to 10 targets (requires a heading sensor).
Dual Guard Zones
- Protect yourself from more angles.
- Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image unlike normal warm-up times associated with magnetron pulse radars.
Low Power Consumption
- Ideal for boats of any size, sail, cruise or fish.
Zero Radiation Hazard
- Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone enable it to be mounted anywhere.
- No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero mile adjustment and no radar-licensed technician required.
- 30% more range than the original BR24 Broadband Radar and zero main bang.
High Speed Mode
- Select 36rpm for almost instant updating at less than 1nm.
- Connect to an NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system with ease.
3G Broadband Radar for Simrad
- Brands Simrad
- Product Code: 3G Broadband Radar for Simrad
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,000.00