Pure sine wave inverters are ideal for running products such as Televisions and computers where Quasi Sinewave inverters cause problems.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters Pro Power SB (R) 12V / 24V DC to 230V AC
- Sterling Power budget inverters come in 300/600/1000/1600/2000w versions
- Pure sine wave works well with all appliances.
- All inverters are continuously rated.
- New extrusion design allows reduction in the size.
- Improved performance over previous models.
- Come pre-wired RCD [SIBR range] or With socket 230v socket
- All have overload, over voltage and low voltage cut outs.
- Low voltage alarm (nominal) 12V = 10.5 V 24V = 21 V
- Low voltage trip (nominal) 12V = 9.5 V 24V = 19 V
- High voltage trip (nominal) 12V = 15.5 V 24V = 31 V
- Fan Operation, the fan will come on in the event of power exceeding 30% of unit rating or the internal exceeds 60C
Sterling Power Twin 12V 1600W Pro Power SB Pure Sine Wave Inverter PN: SIB121600
- Brands Sterling Power
- Product Code: Sterling SIB121600
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £282.50