Yaesu FT-891 HF-6m Compact Mobile or Base Transceiver 3 year warranty as standard.
The Yaesu FT-891 is an amateur HF transceiver covering the 160 to 6 meter bands with 100 watts. It features a triple conversion general coverage receiver tuning 30 kHz to 56 MHz. Modes include AM, USB, LSB and CW. Features include: attenuator, noise blanker, keyer, TCXO, compact size, backlit LCD and backlit keys.
The FT-891 comes with: hand mic, mic clip, mobile mounting bracket and DC power cord. It requires 13.8 VDC at 23 Amps. 6.1 x 2 x 8.6 inches (155x52x218mm).
- Rugged construction in an ultra-compact body 6.1” x 2.0” x 8.6” (152 x 52 x 218mm)
- Stable 100W power output with efficient dual internal fans
- Legendary Yaesu receiver design
- Triple conversation with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450MHz
- 32-Bit IF DSP Provides effective and optimized QRM rejection
- 3KHz roofing filter equipped as standard
- A native USB connection supports PC connectivity with a single cable, allowing for full rig control via a virtual serial port connection (VCP).
- Detachable front panel for convenient mounting and operation
- Large dot matrix LCD display with quick spectrum scope
- Specifically designed external desktop antenna tuner FC-50 or Marine tuner FC-40 (optional)
- Large diameter main tuning dial (1.6”/41mm) with torque adjustment
- Pop-up menu for quick and easy operation
- Multi-Function knob
- Large transmit/receive indicator
- Three programmable front panel function keys
Yaesu FT-891 HF-6m Compact Mobile or Base Transceiver
- Brands Yaesu
- Product Code: FT-891
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £549.17